The Citadel of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Citadel of Lost Souls

RPG Forum based on Undertale and its Aus. (Idea from Askellie)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arial "Sugar" Verdana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arial "Sugar" Verdana
Lost Soul
Arial

Arial "Sugar" Verdana Empty
PostSubject: Arial "Sugar" Verdana   Arial "Sugar" Verdana EmptyThu 2 Sep - 8:59

*~Your Character~*

Full Name: Arial Verdana

Nickname: Sugar

Origin Universe: Undertale

Soul Trait: Kindness

Attack Pattern: Uneven magical bones. They aren't very stable, often only being sent in bursts during times of distress rather than a specific pattern or style. She prefers to run.

Personality: Optimistic, caring, friendly, trusting, naive, lonely, emotional, low in self-esteem

Appearance: A skeleton wearing a gray hoodie over a white shirt. She has a black layered skirt with black boots. She’s about 4’3 (1.3 meters) and has the standard white ovular pupils many skeletons have.

Backstory: Sugar was a normal child of an Undertale world. Or, as normal as she could be for a skeleton not meant to exist in the way she did.

Most Arials, if existing, lived out of the way of the main story. Frisk hardly ever saw them. However, one particular run her code started running in Snowdin in place of the usual Papyrus’ code. She booted it out completely in fact, her memories mixing with those that Sans and Papyrus shared. She lived among the rest of the Undertale monsters, even lived on the surface with everyone else when it was all said and done, unaware of her abnormality despite noting how “her brother” was oddly distant... A quiet anomaly left unfound until the Frisk of her world reset it once again.

This little anomaly was shoved out of the universe’s code as it attempted to correct itself for the True Reset. In theory, she was supposed to simply be swapped back-- But instead when she woke up she wasn't at the normal starting point. She wasn’t in Snowdin either. Instead she was alone. Scared.

She didn’t move for a very long time, fearful of the darkness surrounding her and not understanding where her home went or if she could get back. However, she knew she couldn't stay there forever. Eventually she made herself stand and chose a random direction in which to walk, eventually running right into the area of the Citadel. It was a relief to find a society of some sort amidst the darkness, and so she settled with little argument.

Now she weaves among the quiet nooks and crannies of the nicer-appearing areas, living off the goodwill of others and odd jobs as much as she can. Though she does have a desire to get home, she isn’t sure where to start with it all. Whispers on the streets tell her there might not be any place to start at all. While she's a little ghost and wary of appearing before anyone who looks too intimidating, she's always more than happy to share her company with someone should they ever want it.

*~About You~*

Nickname: Eva, Everi, or Star (plus star-related names)
How did you found this forum? A friend of mine told me about it.
Rules Codes (the two are hidden in the rules): Verified
Suggestions? None that I can think.
Anything else? Hi! It's been a long while since I've done forum rp, but I hope to have fun and do alright!
Back to top Go down
W.D. Gaster
Dark, Darker yet Darker
W.D. Gaster

PostSubject: Re: Arial "Sugar" Verdana   Arial "Sugar" Verdana EmptyThu 2 Sep - 10:02

Welcome!

Wery good introduction! Just, before validating, I need a little clearification, please. Your character is a skeleton or a ghost? Because in your last paragraph you call here a Ghost.
Back to top Go down
https://undraurpg.rpg-board.net
Arial "Sugar" Verdana
Lost Soul
Arial

PostSubject: Re: Arial "Sugar" Verdana   Arial "Sugar" Verdana EmptyThu 2 Sep - 14:54

Thank you! She's a skeleton. I used the phrase 'ghost' in reference to her being quiet when she wanted-- I apologize for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
W.D. Gaster
Dark, Darker yet Darker
W.D. Gaster

PostSubject: Re: Arial "Sugar" Verdana   Arial "Sugar" Verdana EmptyThu 2 Sep - 22:06

Alright, then perfect, thank you. And don't forget to add an Avatar.
Back to top Go down
https://undraurpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arial "Sugar" Verdana   Arial "Sugar" Verdana Empty

Back to top Go down

Arial "Sugar" Verdana
Page 1 of 1