RPG Forum based on Undertale and its Aus. (Idea from Askellie)

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rose Dreemurr-Fontz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Rose Dreemurr-Fontz   Wed 20 Sep - 16:41

Last Name: Dreemurr-Fontz
Name: Rose
District: The Swap District

Origin Universe: An Omega Timeline
Soul Trait: Bravery
Attack pattern: Bones and bullets, blue and white; gaster blasters (but only one at a time); blue Soul mode; occasionally uses an axe; she can dodge a lot of the easier attacks thrown her way but can be caught out if opponents play their cards right, tire her out, or just use overwhelming force; sometimes uses a blaster as a shield

Personality: When in a good mood she comes across as a friendly kid with a love for puns, however she is somewhat short-tempered and prone to calling others idiots when annoyed, a habit she picked up from Flowey, she is also prone to hallucinations, particularly of people she misses, but occasionally of dust or blood.
Despite her father's kill or be killed philosophy she is generally a pacifist, but although she would never intentionally kill anyone again, she has certain urges that lead her to pull mean pranks on others and otherwise drive her friends away. She can also be somewhat hot-and-cold with her friends, either clingy and desperate to know that they care about her, or shutting herself away for fear of hurting them. However she would never run away from a fight, she'd keep trying to appease her opponent to eventually spare them, provided they don't aggrivate her, of course her ability to dodge any attack does help there, but can be too merciful, and has skewed morals, as she refuses to believe that Flowey is a bad person. She has a sweet tooth, especially for honey and butterscotch/cinnamon pie. She considers all the skeletons and goats to be family, and as such will always protect any of them.

Look: She is a tall skeleton, looking somewhat like a Papyrus, though she has a small golden flower growing on her head, and green arms, with eight red claws made of plant matter, she wears an orange hoodie, black trousers, grey shoes, and a blue scarf given to her by a swap Sans.

Story: The child of a classic Flowey and an Underswap Papyrus, Rose was a friendly child and soon picked up a lot of family, including an Underwest Flowey for an uncle, as she grew older she started to realise that perhaps kill or be killed wasn't the way to go, although not before she had killed a fell Papyrus for bullying his sister, an event which she struggled to come to terms with for a while, she considers herself to be something of a Heroine, although this belief has sometimes been challenged by her failure to defeat those she views as bad guys, this failure took it's toll until she felt the only thing she could be good at was killing.

Pre-Citadel: After completing a near-genocide run of her home, leaving only her parents alive, Rose fled the timeline, terrified of facing their disappointment and her own guilt. After wandering the void between the AUs she discovered the Citadel, a place she hoped to make a new start.
In-Citadel: She decided to live in the Swap District, hoping she'd feel both safer and better about what she did with the kind Toriel around, so far it has not worked, but she enjoys spending time with the other skeletons and the goats in the Citadel, they make her feel more at home at least.

*~You IRL~*

Nickname: Flowey
How did you found this Forum? I asked Ellie (Askellie) about it after seeing her reblog of the idea on tumblr
Rules Code (the two are hidden in the Rules): Good

Last edited by Rose Dreemurr on Thu 21 Sep - 9:52; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.D. Gaster
Dark, Darker yet Darker

PostSubject: Re: Rose Dreemurr-Fontz   Wed 20 Sep - 19:19

Sorry but you backstory seem incomplete.
It makes no sens and how did you end up in the Citadel?
The Citadel is a lost place, no one can go out of it, by teleportation or anything ( for what we know)

I like OCs but you really need to work more on your backstory and your attack pattern too.
Don't take all attacks stay simple and make choices.

Tell me when you're done, until then, sorry but I can't accept this character.

Characters:

W.D.Gaster
The Butcher   (HorrorTale was created by Sour-apple-Studio)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://undraurpg.forumactif.com
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rose Dreemurr-Fontz   Wed 20 Sep - 20:46

Ok I did a rewrite/rethink, is this better?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.D. Gaster
Dark, Darker yet Darker

PostSubject: Re: Rose Dreemurr-Fontz   Wed 20 Sep - 21:02

It's better, yes but still some things bother me.
She can't dodge every attack thrown at her. She's a Papyrus daughter, not a Sans. ( and aven so, I can't accept someone who can't be damage) and how she learned to teleport anyway?

So you want the Swap District. I'm okay with that, just know that because of your Determination, you'll be treated like a prisoner(at best) anywhere you go. Determination is considered dangerous, even inside one monster and your character must feel lucky to be alive.

I don't think you have the Role Play Level to play a character with DT.
We all have to begin somewhere but you shouldn't begin with a character that have restriction like that since the beginning.

Characters:

W.D.Gaster
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rose Dreemurr-Fontz   Thu 21 Sep - 8:36

Alright then, I have limited her dodging abilities and removed the DETERMINATION.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
W.D. Gaster
Dark, Darker yet Darker

PostSubject: Re: Rose Dreemurr-Fontz   Thu 21 Sep - 14:41

It's better. Sorry for asking all this changes but, believe me, it will be better for you when you'll play.

If you need an advice or anything, don't hesitate to ask me (or Warden, they're willing to help too)

You're accepted.

Characters:

W.D.Gaster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Dreemurr-Fontz   

Back to top Go down

Rose Dreemurr-Fontz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Citadel of Lost Souls :: Save File :: Introduction :: Validated Characters-
Jump to: