The Citadel of Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Citadel of Lost Souls

RPG Forum based on Undertale and its Aus. (Idea from Askellie)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A potentially shady deal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

A potentially shady deal Empty
PostSubject: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyThu 21 Sep - 16:26

Rose wanders along one of the many streets of the Citadel, despite all the people around she has yet to make an actual friend here, perhaps it's how everyone she meets has an uncanny resemblance to one of her old friends yet is so different from them personality wise, she starts dragging her feet, kicking up dust, no not monster dust, just the normal kind.

She starts humming to herself, a tune similar to Bonetrousle but with a few bits of Your Best Friend worked in there, along with something akin to parts of Histrousle.

"Heh, if only you'd done something worthwhile with your life" she mutters to herself.

Last edited by Rose Dreemurr on Fri 22 Sep - 15:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GSkeleton
Lost Soul
GSkeleton

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyThu 21 Sep - 16:32

G watched the young monster mutter to herself, far enough away that she couldn't notice him. She was an unusual specimen-a skeleton, but he was almost certain she was neither a Sans or a Papyrus. An anomaly amongst anomalies. A bit like him, really.

He couldn't get a good read on her. She seemed like a nice kid at first glance, but she gave him that tell-tale bone-deep shiver that told him something was off. G wasn't sure approaching such an unknown was a good idea, but you don't get far in life without taking a few risks.

He silently walked closer to her, before scuffing his shoe loud enough for her to hear. He knew it was a bad idea to startle monsters you didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyThu 21 Sep - 16:43

She ceases her humming and turns to face the other skeleton, and now the little flower growing on the left side of her head is visable, after giving him a look over, she speaks.
"Howdy bud, gee you've taken a beating haven't you"
Seems she hasn't actually seen a Gaster before, otherwise she'd surely recognise the origin of the lines on his skull.
Still she extends a hand, ..a green fleshy hand with three fingers and a thumb, all red.. to shake.
Back to top Go down
GSkeleton
Lost Soul
GSkeleton

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyThu 21 Sep - 17:01

G looks at the offered appendage warily. Welp. Let it never be said he wasn't open to new experiences. "Hey kid. The name's G. And you know, it's rude to talk about someone's appearance when they're listening," he said with a grin, shaking the offered limb. The flesh felt odd on his hand, plant-like bot not quite.

"You're a bit of an odd bird out in these parts. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyThu 21 Sep - 17:06

She looks away for a moment, muttering a "sorry", then turns back with a grin "I'm Rose, and I'm not a bird, though you could say I've taken a few people under my wing"
Her grip feels perhaps a little tighter than normal, still she seems to be a nice enough girl
"Nice to meet you G"
Back to top Go down
GSkeleton
Lost Soul
GSkeleton

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 15:11

G grins. He still had no idea just what this monster was, but he could let it go for now. "Well, you seem new around these parts. You need a friendly face to tell you what's what in here? Or do you need something more...tangible?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 15:21

"Well..." she steps a little closer and whispers "You wouldn't happen to know where I could get some kind of voice modifier would you?"
She gives him her best innocent smile "Just for a few pranks, you understand"
Back to top Go down
GSkeleton
Lost Soul
GSkeleton

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 15:36

G raised his browbone. He wasn't buying that for one second. Lucky for her, he also didn't care. "I can hook you up with it. But not for free, you know? You'll have to do a few errands for me, owe me a few favors. You know."
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 15:50

"And what kind of errands would those be? Fetching tools? Or something more sinister...?"
Does that bother her? Her tone seems to suggest it might, on the other hand, her facial expression remains calm, as if this is all normal to her.
Back to top Go down
GSkeleton
Lost Soul
GSkeleton

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 16:15

G raised his brow bone even higher. Well. Little monsterling was implying she was willing to fight or kill. That was useful, certainly, but he wasn't sure how stable she was. If he sent her out to beat someone and she ended up killing them, he'd upset the very delicate balance of goodwill he had. "We'll start you off small. Running a few deliveries, making drop offs, protecting a few places. You do that for me, you get a new friend to help you out, and a new monster like you needs all the friends she can get in a place like this. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 16:25

"Hmm, seems legit enough, deliveries and guarding in return for an ally and the things I need, sounds like a deal, bud" And she takes his hand in hers and shakes it, a binding handshake, with her other hand she's rummaging in her pocket, hmm.... what could she be doing?
Retrieving a pen apparently. As she pulls it out, now spinning it in her free hand.
Back to top Go down
GSkeleton
Lost Soul
GSkeleton

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 16:28

G watched her movements carefully, wary. She unnerved him, this strange monster, but he needed all the help he could get. He watched the spinning of the pen, admiring her deftness. He wished his own body listened to him half as well. "Er, what do you need that pen for, kiddo?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 16:40

She pauses, either she's working out a cover story or she just thinks it's a particularly strange question.
"Y'see pens are generally used for writing stuff down, usually on paper, some people use their hands as paper though" she shrugs "The vast majority of people are idiots, that's the impression I got anyway"
Back to top Go down
GSkeleton
Lost Soul
GSkeleton

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 16:48

"Well I can't argue with you there, I'm a prime example," G snorted in amusement. "What do you need to write down? Don't have a phone yet, I'm guessing."
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 16:55

"What makes you think that?"
Apparently she doesn't deny him being an idiot, that said, she doesn't know him well enough to make a judgement just yet.
"Is there a reason a phone from my ..old timeline wouldn't work?"
Interesting she has only taken the pen out and not anything to write on
Back to top Go down
GSkeleton
Lost Soul
GSkeleton

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 20:13

"Nope. They're not calibrated to the signal here, so you need to either get a new one or find someone that can fix it up for you," he explained. He hoped she wouldn't launch the pen into his socket. "So you can write down my number for when you get your phone straightened out. I can call you if I need you for a job, whaddya say?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 20:19

"Heh, great, I'll see about that then, probably ask an Alphys"
Thankfully it seems her only plans for her pen at the moment are to write things, as she withdraws her notebook from her pocket.
"So what is your number then G?"
After a moment, she adds "Oh and by the way, if I wanted to hurt you, this pen wouldn't be my weapon of choice" she grins broadly at that.
Back to top Go down
GSkeleton
Lost Soul
GSkeleton

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 20:34

G fought back an eye roll. Great, another person vaguely threatening him. Like he didn't have enough of that in his life. He rattled off his number to the other monster, hoping he wouldn't have to repeat himself.

"Call me up when you get that phone. I'll introduce you to someone that can get you a voice modifier, and we can discuss your work hours and jobs too. Good?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 20:42

She seems mildly amused by his concealed reaction as she scribbles his number down in her notepad then returns both it and the pen to her pocket.
"And you'll be finding someone who can get something to make my arms look skeletal too will you?"
Seems she was hoping to slip that in as a freebee, who knows if that's gonna work?
Back to top Go down
GSkeleton
Lost Soul
GSkeleton

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 20:51

G nodded. "Kind of a rare request, but not a bad idea for you. Sure, I can get you those, just gimme a day or two. You can pay it off along with your voice modifier," he explained, thinking about what job he could give her to start her off. He had a warehouse that needed surveillance, or he could have her on delivery...Choices, choices.
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 20:59

"Eh fair enough, nothing gets through your socket does it?"
Well that was strange wording, but she doesn't sound particularly malicious, perhaps she is just an oddball.
"They are gonna have to look convincing at close range even though my arms are currently wider than a skeleton's" she rolls up her sleeve, showing the plant flesh goes all the way up to her torso and is as wide as the arm of a similar sized creature with flesh
Back to top Go down
GSkeleton
Lost Soul
GSkeleton

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 21:05

G Checks her arms, trying to figure things out. He knew a Muffet in the Fell district that could work wonders with cloth and paintbrushes, as well as a Papyrus that could make photorealistic paintings. "No worries, kid. I'll get you your things."

He straightened up, looking her in the eye. "Anything else you need? Or do we have a done deal?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 21:24

"Nope, that's it, for now anyway" She rolls her sleeve back down and shakes his hand, before turning to go, the axe hanging on her back now visable "Seeya soon G"
Back to top Go down
GSkeleton
Lost Soul
GSkeleton

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 21:29

He smiled and waved. "See ya around, kid. Good luck out there."

He walked to the next alleyway and slipped in, continuing where he left off before he found Rose. He'd have to keep a close eye on her. And make a few calls.
Back to top Go down
Rose Dreemurr
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal EmptyFri 22 Sep - 22:19

From there Rose heads over to an Alphys she met earlier, after listening to a rant about Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 and why it's not at good as the original, she's able to broach the subject of getting her phone updated, causing the lizard to stutter excitedly and rush back to her house, there she fixes up Rose's phone and signs her up to automatic updates of all her posts, as you do.

Then, ignoring all the anime and Undyne related chat notifications she's getting, Rose calls G
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A potentially shady deal   A potentially shady deal Empty

Back to top Go down

A potentially shady deal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next